Dank Memer Bot was created so that users can have access to memes easily on the Discord server. As a result, Dank Memer Bot became the biggest meme bot. In addition to memes, Dank Memer Bot also provides features that enables you to play games. Its a fun bot just like the Yggdrasil bot.
One of the most talked about features of Dank Memer Bot is currency. You can earn it, lose it, steal it, buy it, and even sell it. The currency feature is an interesting one in the Dank Memer Bot. You can show off your wealth to other users as well.
Dank Memer Bot consists of more than 100 commands meant for memes only. Other features of Dank Memer Bot include fun commands, utility commands, config commands, and animal commands.
How to Add Dank Memer Bot to Discord
Setting up the Dank Memer Bot on Discord is rather easy. You need an invite link which will be available on the official website. If that sounded complex, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Before adding it, invite Dank memer bot to your Discord server. To invite the Dank Memer Bot, go to its official website https://dankmemer.lol/. Click on the button that says Invite Now present at the center.
Step 2: Once you have invited the bot to your server on Discord, choose the server where you want to add the Dank Memer Bot.
Step 3: Click on Continue for the server that you chose.
Step 4: After choosing the server, you will have to provide adequate permission to Dank Memer Bot for functioning properly. Click on authorize after going through the permissions. The Dank Memer Bot has been added to your server successfully.
The Dank Memer Bot icon will be present on the sidebar to your left in the bot section. Also, you will get an automated message containing some basic information about the Dank Memer Bot. If the Dank Memer Bot isn’t working properly, type ‘pls help’ command and check whether it’s working or not.
If it’s not, repeat the previously listed steps. Probably the Dank Memer Bot wasn’t added to the server in the first attempt. It might happen the second time around. You might face some issues with the Dank Memer Bot while using it.
To get proper help, join the Discord server and state your issue in the general chat. Others on the server might have gone through the same and will be able to guide you better.
How to Use Dank Memer Bot on Discord
Dank Memer Bot is primarily well received for its currency and meme features. Even the founder of Dank Memer Bot has the same opinion. The currency feature became popular with time as it was fun to possess a lot of money.
Therefore, it’s important that you know how to run the meme commands and then repeat the same for other commands too. You must set up the Dank Memer Bot on your server properly before proceeding. The Dank Memer Bot should be active when you’re running the commands. The following commands will give you an idea.
Command Example 1: The most basic of all commands is the ‘pls help’ command. It gives you an entire list of commands that Dank Memer Bot supports. All you need to do is find the commands that you need for your job.
Command Example 2: To fetch memes using the Dank Memer Bot from platforms like Reddit directly, use the ‘pls meme’ command.
This should give you a rudimentary idea regarding the application of the Dank Memer Bot commands. Keep reading to find about more such Dank Memer Bot commands as well as other things you can achieve with this bot.
How to Play games on Discord using Dank Memer Bot
You can use Dank Memer Bot for playing games with your friends. Users are mostly interested in six specific games that the Dank Memer Bot is composed of. These are connect, fight, guess, RPS, tic-tac-toe and trivia. Let’s go through each of these games.
Single user games on Dank Memer Bot
- Command – pls guess
- For the guess game you need to guess the correct number out of a range that the Dank Memer Bot provides you with. You have the option to seek help during the game.
- Command – pls trivia
- In this game, Dank Memer Bot gives you questions in an MCQ format for you to answer them correctly.
- Guess Game
Multi-user games on Dank Memer Bot
- Command – pls fight @username
- In this game, you will be provided with strength and methods to attack. You can challenge any user to play this game with you by typing their name. Whoever loses all of their strength first, loses the game.
- Command – pls rps @username
- RPS stands for Rock Paper Scissors. Once again, you just have to type the name of the user you want to play with.
- Command – pls tictactoe @username
- This is your usual tictactoe game using the Dank Memer Bot. Each player will get a turn after the other. Dank Memer Bot decides which symbol you’ll be allotted.
- Command – pls connect4 @username
- Fight Game
Using the currency commands in Dank Memer Bot
The currency feature of the Dank Memer Bot is one of its most popular features among all users. This feature provides every user with a bank and they can earn as well as lose money from it. Earning money isn’t complicated and can be managed via simple tasks. But you must keep a watch on other users trying to steal your money.
Dank Memer Bot provides you with multiple commands which can help you earn coins. Coins include beg, daily, gamble, redeem, search, slots, work, weekly, postmeme, steal @user, sell <item name>. To use these commands appropriately, add the prefix in front. Each of these commands come with a description in the all-commands list section.
Users can buy items from shops in Discord using the coins that they earn. With an increase in the number of coins in your bank, your status is bound to increase as well. You can then show off your wealth to others.
Dank Memer Bot Commands
Dank Memer Bot consists of a list of commands for animals, currency, config, fun, games, image, and utility, to name a few. These commands are also categorized into several groups and are listed below as follows.
- pls 8ball: asking the magic 8ball regarding your future
- pls clap <what you want the bot to say>: making the bot say anything sassy
- pls dankrate: viewing your dank score that can reach a maximum of 100 percent
- pls fight <user> [coins | amount item]: fighting to death
- pls connect4 <user> [coins | amount item]: playing a calm Connect4 game with your other users
- pls 4chan: for 4chan posts that come from Reddit
- pls antijoke: for posts that aren’t even funny
- pls blacktwitter: for posts that aren’t racist but just funny
- pls animals: viewing multiple animals using more than one subreddits
- pls aww: viewing random things that appear too cute
- pls ducc: to make a quacking noise
- pls hootyboi: used to see owls
Now, you know everything about the Dank memer Discord bot. It you like it, you can invite it to your server and start using it using the commands. Obviously, you do not need to remember all the commands. It’s the same for all the Discord bots.
The help command will give you details of all the commands and you can use them accordingly.